Thursday, April 4, 2013

DREAM VERTICAL


                                           DREAM VERTICAL


When you think of the word DREAM what comes to mind? Dreams can be viewed in so many ways. Example, on Easter Sunday I saw a Radio Flyer Tricycle (pictured below) and thought how young kids have dreams of flying in the sky, being a prince or princess, being Superman, or just being WILD at HEART and living life to the fullest. The light shinning in the picture below represents hope, inspiration, and made me DREAM of my future. Dreams can be vision, hope, goals, the future, and the list goes on and on.

I DREAM of owning an airplane like a Super Cub on floats, a Corvette, a beach house, a cabin in the woods, spending time with family on exotic vacations, becoming a CEO, owning my own business, and the list goes on and on.

When you think of the word VERTICAL what comes to your mind? Do you think of going vertical by moving up in a company, accomplishing your dreams of flying in the sky, hitting a big ski jump, rising above the challenges in your life that hold you back? Well, the list goes on and on.

I've had many DREAMS that I've accomplished. Like, completing my Commercial Pilots License, a bachelor’s degree, starting a youth leadership program, getting a job at Boeing to pay for my flight training ;), searching to understand my faith and a big one for me is having the time to spend with loved ones in my life. Some of my DREAMS are still out there! To accomplish them I’ll have to keep a positive attitude, stay strong in my faith, and continue to DREAM VERTICAL.

To DREAM VERTICAL (DV) for me is flying on my own pocket so I gain enough experience to eventually be a Corporate Pilot, believing that I’m inches away from break through, waking up early for a business conference when I just want to sleep in, it’s continuing to network with people of influence when I’m not sure how it’ll turnout, completing a graduate degree, eventually owning an airplane that inspires future aviators, buying a house with a runway, tithing money to trouble communities that brings hope, taking adventures vacations with family and friends, and again the list goes on and on.

To DREAM VERTICAL for me is to build a program that inspires people to live a healthy life, chase their flying dreams, invest in continued education, be mentored and mentor others, be a leader in their world and make life choices that will create a brighter vision for all.

I'm developing a program that focuses on helping people DREAM VERTICAL.

DREAMing VERTICAL is accomplishing goals and creating a vision for your life!

Do you DREAM VERTICAL?  If so, reply and let your vision loose!







No comments:

Post a Comment